Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Feb 15, 2017 Awe-manac

Name today---"swear off sugar day"
Today I get to---- Exercise, read, work
Subliminal message: "I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
I am supposed to change that to make my own quote
"I've loved the peace of solitude too fondly to be afraid of being alone."

It is Melissa Manchester's birthday so the assignment is to pick one of her song titles and write about it by using the perspective of.(there was a full page of suggestions)-- I chose brain surgeon and the song title is Don't Cry Out Loud.

    "I find the message of this title a threat to the health of all of people!  You'll never know how many times I have had to operate to relieve the pressure on the brain that all those internal tears have created .  I have had them practically explode when I've drilled the first hole in the skull spraying everyone in the room with their dark turbid mood!  I have had some success by placing an internal drain to relieve the build up but I find that the person becomes a shell of his former self.  They go around with a flat affect and are unable to feel either joy or sadness.  So don't take the word of some "celebrity" believe me she doesn't know what she is talking about!"

No comments: