Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Feb 14 2017 Awe-Manac


Today's assignments, because this was a day that the birds are supposed to start mating we are to let the birds know we support them... I bought a bag of bird seed and need to put out the feeder.
It is also the inventor of the Ferris Wheels birthday so I am assigned to write a poem or a Haiku about Ferris wheels  so here is my Haiku ( a three line poem with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second and 5 in the third and it doesn't rhyme)

Exhilarating
round and round, up, down, flying
Rocking, hang on tight
 
I was also assigned to send an E-valentine to myself.  so I made a "Jib Jab" singing dancing video of "I Got You Babe" for Marvin and me.  I thought it was so funny and cute and laughed out loud but when I called him over to see it he just sat silently with a mild scowl on his face.  I said "you aren't even smiling"  he just said "I don't see anything funny yet!  Is that supposed to be you and me?"  He just watched then got up and walked away without even looking at me--sigh

No comments: