Monday, September 12, 2005

Techno Mama

Today I have spent most of the day downloading music on to my mp3 player, exploring sites on the computer, and shopping, buying, and trying to figure out how to use my new digital camera. I will return to this post but my computer has the hiccups and I am envisioning me recieving incalucable numbers of cookies with each hiccup so I am going to exit and check it out. Of course if it does have a serious problem, that would be a good excuse to buy a new updated one!!! See you soon --- Two days later and as soon as I opened this post my computer is doing the same hic-cup thing. So, I am going to close this post but first, another techno update. I bought a home theater system yesterday and Brian came today and set it up. I can't wait to watch a movie and have it go boom! COOL!

No comments: