Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12

I am so excited. Aimee called this morning and they have changed their minds and will be coming for spring break next week. Danelle and Vincente and family are also coming so its going to be wonderful. Both families should arrive this Sat evening unless plans change. Danelle started a new blog yesterday and I imagine she sent everyone who read my post the email with her address but just in case I will list it here: http://www.lafamiliaaguilar.blogspot.com Can't wait to see pictures and here about the day to day family dealings. I have to go now but just wanted to let you know what's going on here.

1 comment:

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof said...

I just wanted to let you know I have a new blog. The old one had technical difficulties. The new one is "Arizona AdventuRINGS". Get it? I am so clever. See ya.